There are many agencies that claim to be the best, but how do you know which is the right fit for you? After listing some of what we think are among the best inbound marketing agencies, we will get into some details about relevant information regarding inbound marketing and marketing agencies as a whole.
Top 5 Inbound Marketing Agencies
LetsMarket.it is one of Canada’s most underrated inbound marketing agencies headquartered in Ontario. This is because they are a relatively small company, even though they’ve had several clients, such as Verve Videos, Global Bases Medical Supplies, Makamat for RFID, and VBOUT.
This inbound marketing agency works for different industries, such as law firms, healthcare, eCommerce, SaaS, and B2B companies. Lets.Market.it has successfully helped their clients generate considerable ROI through their inbound marketing strategy
GotoMarketers.com have provided quality service to hundreds of small and medium-sized businesses in the GTA that require technical and day-to-day IT assistance. Some of their clients include Actian and Freshworks.
Some of the industries that this inbound marketing agency serves are information technology, nonprofit organizations, and real estate.
Some of the industries that this inbound marketing agency serves are the entertainment industry, retail, and communications.
CheekyMonkeyMedia.ca is a digital marketing agency based in Kelowna, Canada. The team of roughly 20 people at this inbound marketing agency has worked with the Environmental Law Institute and The Drupal Association.
Some of the industries they serve are education, nonprofits, and hospitality.
Some of the industries that this inbound marketing agency works for are dentistry, eCommerce, and manufacturing.
Need help in choosing an inbound marketing agency? Check out this guide to help you!
Different Types of Marketing
Companies and brands have been using marketing strategies ever since the first product was launched, even though they didn’t know that they were. In the olden days, farmers would walk around town pulling a cart holding barrels of milk to sell to the townsfolk. Little did they know that they were the pillars on which modern marketing methods were built.
Marketing is defined as “the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising.”
Traditional forms of marketing include, but are not limited to:
- Newspaper ads
- Direct mail
Traditional marketing is good for reaching wide, unsegmented audiences, thus reaps generally low results. This is because people have almost completely lost interest in additional information as a result of our world being oversaturated with information. A relatively little number of people still engage with traditional forms of marketing, especially those that don’t directly involve real people (billboards, newspaper ads, and direct mail).
Digital marketing is the fruit of the digital age. Our world has witnessed massive changes in habits and ways of life, thus shifting people’s focus to the online, digital world. It’s no wonder then that traditional, offline methods of marketing have witnessed such a drop in effectiveness.
Digital marketing includes, but is not limited to:
- Content marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Display advertising
- Social media marketing
- Online ads
- Email marketing
Difference Between Outbound and Inbound Marketing
Outbound marketing can be “traditional” and digital alike. This is because examples of outbound marketing include direct mail / email spamming, billboards / TV ads, and so on. However, one thing can be concluded: outbound marketing refers to pushing content onto people who don’t necessarily care for what is being marketed.
Inbound marketing, on the other hand, takes on the more natural concepts of digital marketing and blends them together to create seamless marketing strategies that draw people in. This is because inbound marketing refers to content creation and distribution, search engine optimization / marketing, social media marketing, and segmented email marketing.
In short, the major difference between outbound and inbound marketing is how the interactions are taking place. Where the first interrupts the flow of people’s lives, the second blends in the content and ads with people’s online activities. You might scroll past an ad, but you’re still scrolling; you didn’t have to stop scrolling to pick up the phone, for example.
There’s an Arabic saying that roughly translates to “God created them and broke the mold.” Well, HubSpot co-founders Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah broke the mold of marketing back in 2005 when they introduced inbound marketing.
Inbound marketing focuses on content because it acknowledges it as the supreme ruler. Not even kidding. Content is the most valuable thing that a marketer can leverage. When written well (structure, language, and SEO) and when targeting the correct audience, content has the power to bring a company to the first page of Google in the matter of months.
Inbound marketing is receiving significant popularity due to its high ROI rates. It ends up costing a company 62% less than other marketing methods and delivers three times the number of leads.
Here are some of the benefits that inbound marketing gives:
- Raises brand online visibility
- Builds legitimacy
- Produces qualified traffic and leads
- Streamlines the marketing and sales processes
- Educates audiences
- Cost effective
What is an Inbound Marketing Agency?
An inbound marketing agency develops and implements strategies for attracting customers and providing tailored experiences through a number of internet marketing approaches. These specialists use various digital marketing platforms such as content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, and others to assist organizations in engaging quality prospects and increasing sales.
An inbound marketing agency provides digital marketing services based on the inbound strategy to help businesses engage today’s leads and nurture them sufficiently to transition them to clients – and now even retain them, which implies they are inclined to becoming loyal customers.
In short, an inbound marketing agency provides the expertise and means to assist your company in reaching its target audience, building consumer trust, increasing sales, and much more.
What Does an Inbound Marketing Agency Do?
Inbound marketing agencies assist organizations in generating leads and increasing revenue by utilizing the inbound technique. They accomplish this using a number of digital marketing methods, including:
- SEO content marketing
- Marketing on social media
- Email promotion
- Marketing using influencers
The following are the most popular techniques used by inbound marketing organizations to boost reach, engagement, and conversions at various points of the buyer’s journey:
- Content that is comprehensive
- Page optimization to improve user experience
- Video content
- Landing pages that are attractive and informative
- Segmented and targeted email marketing campaigns
How do Inbound Marketing Agencies Work?
There are 4 stages in the inbound marketing funnel and inbound marketing agencies work to make them as efficient as possible. The 4 stages of the marketing funnel are:
- Attract: The cornerstone of every marketing strategy is to raise prospects’ knowledge of what your company offers and how it might ease their issues. So, the Attract stage is all about getting people to find you from among the competitors. Inbound marketing agencies at this point focus on content that people look for, such as “what are SMART goals and KPIs?” “How to grow my business Instagram” and the like.
- Engage: People have identified your organization and are becoming more familiar with what you have to offer, resulting in prospects that you’d like to convert to clients. The Engage stage lead generation process entails tailoring lead communication and increasing sales through a variety of approaches. Inbound marketing agencies at this point focus on content that would entice prospects to interact with them, such as video content with CTA buttons, whitepapers and case studies, webinars and podcasts, and the like.
- Close: This is the point at which your firm must go above and above to convince prospects that your business is the remedy to their troubles. Simply defined, the Close stage is where the entire inbound marketing strategy comes full circle. Inbound marketing agencies at this point focus on content that would further engage your audience to make them want to be your clients, such as free trials, consultation services, and client testimonials.
- Delight: A variety of factors, such as customer referrals and sales, have a strong influence on business growth and economic market performance. This is because Inbound Marketing is centered on the client – the buyer is everything. Even if they have recently bought your products, your business cannot neglect them. Inbound marketing agencies at this point focus on content that would make the clients feel seen, such as follow-up emails, emails recommending products that would complement their previous purchase, surveys, and social media content featuring their reviews.
There are many inbound marketing agencies out there, and this list of 5 best inbound marketing agencies talks about some of the ones we think would be most suitable for you. The explanations we provided are meant to give you a better idea regarding what to look for when choosing an inbound marketing agency.